Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sneaky Peeks

Good morning everyone!

OK so nevermind that it's 2 in the PM, it's Saturday and I am still in PJ's, therefore? MORNING! This is my last day to sit out in the backyard and enjoy some beautiful sunshine and warm weather with our flowers since after this my sister and I are packing in all the patio and cleaning out the pond before the cold weather comes :(... 


See? There she goes... mowing the lawn behind me.... Man she would kill me if she saw I put that picture up... Good thing she doesn't read my blog :D... or even know that I have one for that matter!



I'm totally going to miss all the beautiful flowers and sitting out here and listening to the pond bubbling :( How depressing, it's almost time for coldness.




OK, I guess I should get to the polish side of the post? So today I have some updates on the new polish that will be joining my polish family. Some old colours will be put out to pasture to live out the rest of their days in ...peace! But first? COFFEE!! Can't live without my Tim... trust me I've tried!


OK I'm done, I promise. 
So I hadn't realized how many new shades I'd created until I actually collected them all for this photo shoot... and it's kind've a lot! So, spoiler alert, this post will be- as always- picture heavy. Enjoy :)


Jellies

2 Glows and a Holo

3 Creme/Jelly Polishes

2 more scattered Holo's to join the already posted "Blue Like Jazz" (pictured centre). Now that I think of it, I really should've taken a photo of these in the sunlight...



The whole extended family.

Let's feature ONE polish for this post? Here we are, Limited Edition un-named Holo.

                      

Under lamp light

In the shade with flash, without flash. 
Sun light :)

Please don't laugh at my poor litle nubby nails... believe it or not this is actually long for me so I'm quite happy about it!

Let me know what you think :) Stay tuned for more features and swatches!

Enjoy your Saturday!

-Stephanie


3 comments:

  1. They all look amazing, can't wait to see the rest of the swatches too =D And hey, you take really nice photos, those flowers are gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies, Im looking forward to swatching some more of them soon :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE-AWAY!!!!